May 19, 2010

- Pasta -

Made this very simple yet delicious dish yesterday! Added mushrooms to the frying pan though, and LOADS of parmeggiano reggiano on top!! Loved it!

Freaked out a little bit earlier today cause I called the people at the italian restaurant (where I'll be working) and asked them when we'll get our first pay, and she said not until end of JUNE!!!! What the face?!?! So I thought I was gonna have to give up the job cause I don't have enough money now to pay June's rent and food and everything else.. But then I just remembered it's all going to be fine because I've got some money coming in that I had totally forgot about! Thank the heavens!! So now I'm fine again :)

Had dinner at Vapiano today :) Finally! Been trying to go there since february!! But now that I finally went, as usual, my expectations were really high and so, naturally, I was disappointed. But, the service was ok and the food was ok and the place itself was ok, the whole experience was saved by the company which was great :) (as always when you go dining with Karina)! But apparently the pizzas are supposed to be better than the pastas and also, the tiramisu is alledgedly to die for (!!!) so I'll definitely give it another shot!

Tomorrow I have an appointment with a personal trainer at my gym! I'm gonna bombard him with questions about this and that (I want my money's worth!) so we'll see how it goes!

XxM

No comments: