May 12, 2010

- LONDON -

I have arrived! I'm sitting on my double bed (brand new and very comfortable!) in my own room in my new flat, feeling good. My flatmates are SO nice, seroiusly, they've been really helpful and welcoming! They even saved me some spaghetti bolognese last night in case I'd be hungry, how cool is that!´
I've got an interview at 3.30 pm, at a restaurant that's literally a 10 min walk from here! We'll see how it goes! I have a couple more interviews in the next couple of days so I'm pretty optimistic about finding a job.
Oh and, I've found a gym that I think I'll join this week!! It's on the Strand and they have classes that I think I'll like (Body Step, Body Attack, Dance Aerobics, Spinning, etc), I've got an appointment with one of the instructors today who's gonna show me around and go through the memberships. I'm so excited! I need to join a gym ASAP, because I don't want to be away from the gym for too long (want to keep fit!).
Gonna surprise a friend of mine at her workplace later I think :) She doesn't know I'm here so, shall be fun!

So yeah, that's all for now I think, gonna put my face on and get going!

-M

No comments: